Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins Chapter Whatever - Okay, Clearly This Isn't Working Out

Well, it definitely appears that I've hit a wall here. So I've decided to put the Dragon Age project on hold. At some point I'll finish the game and then import a save into Dragon Age 2, which was the game I really wanted to cover, but at the same time, I think my style is more suited to games that actually take themselves seriously, which doesn't really apply to this IP. I think BioWare has already shown it's pretty good at making fun of its own games.

At this point, I'm strongly leaning toward choosing Okami as the next game I play, but at the moment I've been consumed by the new World of Warcraft expansion, so who knows when that will happen. I could try to cover some of the WoW stuff I've been doing, but Blizzard is also pretty good at poking fun at its own games, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: