Sunday, July 1, 2012

One Year Ago Today...(Wait, I'm Still Posting?)

...I made a list of games I wanted to play through and comment on. Here's how things are standing up so far.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (mostly finished on 3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (maybe, if my disc version isn't too glitchy) (skipped)
Okami
No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
Deadly Creatures (making progress on this one)
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
 World of Warcraft (heh) (meh)
Portal 2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
The Sims 3: Generations (and all previous expansions)
The Sims Medieval
Possibly some Dragon Age: Origins/Dragon Age 2 (in progress)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Well, that's not too terrible, considering my weird work schedule. But you may have noticed that I haven't made a post in three weeks. WELL, I'M WORKING ON IT, DAMMIT. I never realized how tedious it would be to have to make the text bigger on all of my Dragon Age photos, but dammit, it will be done!

So, I'm currently working on playing Dragon Age: Origins, Deadly Creatures, Sims 3, and maybe a little of Ocarina of Time 3DS. In another year I'll have to post another update and see where we're at. Frankly, I'm surprised I've even kept this blog going this long.

No comments: