Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Still Not Dead

I've been busy again lately. Yadda, yadda, yadda, excuses, excuses, etc. Well, I had some time to play earlier, so I busied myself with finding various and sundry items, including three Heart Pieces, the fourth Bottle (at the fishing hole), and several Golden Bugs. Oh, and I caught some new fish, too. You know, because I just wasn't bored enough already. But I wanted to finish out another Heart Container before I started the final showdown, and the other stuff just kind of snowballed. So, yeah. I don't know when the next post will show up, but...it will. Eventually. At some point in the near future. Oh, and apparently Link really likes the fishing hole's cabana/trophy room, or maybe he thinks Hena's really hot; he got a really excited look on his face as soon as he walked in. Down, boy.

In other news, I'm toying with the idea of playing Ocarina of Time after Twilight Princess after all, because the relative lack of story in OoT (compared to TP, at least) might allow me to at least come close to finishing the game before Skyward Sword comes out. You know, if I can make myself play through the Water Temple in anything resembling a timely manner. I guess we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Styve said...

Ooo! I totally forgot about the fishing hole. I just got my bottle and piece of heart from the rock and called it good. That sounds lovely. Good luck with the rest of your adventuring. I strongly recommend getting the rest of the heart pieces. Just talk to the fortune teller lady about "love" and she show you a pretty clear picture of where to go (though after that you just need to "do something"). Or the golden bugs is fun. The poes can fend for themselves.

Also, I'm pacing myself here, but I finished the Cave of Ordeals (round one) and it took me an hour and a half. Bring arrows and bombs (for bomb arrows) and blue potion. And a lot of chutzpah for all those Darknuts you have to fight!