Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Two Years Ago This Month...

...I continued the list of games I wanted to play through and comment on. Here's the progress I've made since the beginning:

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask  (played through 1/3 of it last summer)
Okami (nearly finished)
No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
Deadly Creatures (haven't played in quite some time)
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon (I at least played it, but not sure if I'm ready to replay it yet)
 World of Warcraft (only when I'm especially bored)
Portal 2 (probably not going to happen)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (might be doable)
The Sims 3: Generations (and all previous expansions)
The Sims Medieval (also probably not going to happen)
Possibly some Dragon Age: Origins/Dragon Age 2
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
NEW! Xenoblade Chronicles
NEW! Okamiden

I haven't decided which game I'm going to play after Okami, but I'm leaning toward Dragon Age 2 even though my Origins playthrough didn't end well. I figure I can still make fun of it without being too repetitive (and half the original problem with Origins was that I'd played it so many times already that it just wasn't fun anymore). While I've played through DA2 more times than Origins, at least the gameplay is less tedious.

So, I'll be finished with Okami in a few more posts. One of these days I'll have to get back to Deadly Creatures, but it just isn't pulling me in. I'm thinking about doing a replay of Xenoblade Chronicles once I get done playing it, but considering how long it's taken me to play Okami, and given the size I've heard Xenoblade is...that's probably a bad idea. And I haven't even played Xenoblade since May because it got too World of Warcrafty.

I also finally found an unopened copy of Okamiden for a decent price and started playing that, so I may attempt to replay that at some point, if I can figure out whether trying to photograph a 3DS screen would just be a lesson in futility. Oh well. In another year, I'll have to post another game update and see how things are going! In the meantime...I'll try to keep posting! Thanks for paying attention, reader(s)!

No comments: