Monday, September 15, 2008

Rupert Grint loses a bet

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/845/wowscrnshot091508170302ee2.jpg

Honestly, I can't think of a better punishment.

After replying to the text message, we found out that Rupert recently lost a bet to actor Robert Pattinson, who was once part of the Harry Potter cast in a previous film, and insisted that Rupert read the bestselling book. Rupert is now "stuck reading 'Twilight'" and that Rob was just texting him to see how far along he was getting.


I have sworn never to read these books, or give Stephenie Meyer my hard-earned money in any way possible. Unfortunately, I bought one of her other books before I knew just how bad the Twilight books would turn out to be. Hopefully I can sell it, or give it away, or something.

No comments: