Saturday, October 11, 2008

36 Boxing in World of Warcraft...and I thought I had no life

http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=14611

It costs me exactly $5711 in subscription costs per year with 36 accounts on the 6 month pay schedule. Not bad considering I'm looking at it like it's a hobby and there are more expensive hobbies out there than World of Warcraft.

When Wrath of the Lich King is released, I plan to be at the store when it opens and will purchase 36 copies of it. With tax, it should be about $1500 for all of them. Then the shaman are on their way to level 80 along with the priest, druid and mage.


olol this guy must live in his basement and have no life amirite?

Really though, not even I would pay $6k to play a game...there are so many better things I could spend my money on...or even better, save it for the upcoming credit crisis!

No comments: