Friday, July 22, 2011

"New" Skyward Sword Trailer at Comic-Con

Okay, so word on the Internets has reached me that there's a "new" trailer for Skyward Sword being shown at Comic-Con. You can see it here. I wouldn't call this trailer "new" so much as...uh..."modified." There's not really a whole lot about it that's new. There's a Goron, though! Cool, right?

...Yeah. I'm still thinking that, you know, maybe they could have shown a different trailer, with more new stuff. The game comes out in what, 3 months and 2 weeks?

Oh, and the song is Zelda's Lullaby backwards. I do like that part. I also like the last shot of the trailer. HE TOTALLY MISSED! HAHA!

I guess I promised my next post would be about Twilight Princess. But before you get your britches all a-twist, I meant my next gaming post. This is a news post. So HA!

No comments: